ATCOM Zink Comp. 1kg
ATCOM ZINK COMP. - for the targeted compensation of a zinc deficiency
The trace element zinc plays an important role in almost all processes in the body. It is a component of the skeleton and enzymes, important for collagen synthesis and antibody formation. Zinc is also indispensable for the immune system and therefore it makes sense to ensure sufficient zinc intake during periods of increased stress, such as a change of stables. Zinc supplementation has also been shown to be beneficial for hoof problems, such as poor horn quality or slow growing horn, and skin problems. Zinc plays an extremely important role for the regenerative capacity as well as for the barrier function of the skin. Without zinc no cell growth and also no cell reproduction are possible, therefore a zinc deficiency can lead to wound healing problems.
Since the demand for zinc can hardly be covered by the basic feed, zinc must be covered by a mineral feed and in situations with increased demand, if necessary, by a special supplement. With ATCOM ZINK COMP. you supply your horse with highly available zinc in predominantly organically bound form. Since zinc and copper are closely related, ATCOM ZINK COMP. also contains copper in an optimal ratio. This ensures optimum availability of the added zinc.
Special properties of ATCOM ZINK COMP.
- For the targeted compensation of azinc deficiency
- For support during the coat change and for the immune system
- For hooves, skin and coat
- Contains organically bound zinc, in combination with copper for optimal availability
- Enriched with microalgae and rose hips
- For targeted support in case of a zinc deficiency
- To support hooves, coat and immune system