The ideal hay substitute! No more annoying soaking of hay. Simply replace the hay ration with the tasty Tocks-Cobs.
- Very tasty and therefore are eaten with pleasure.
- Meet the chewing needs of horses.
- at the same time provide valuable carotene
- require little storage space
- easy to handle in feeding
- are ideally suited for competition sport, as Tocks-Cobs are easy and clean to transport.
- Due to their pellet form, Tocks-Cobs are low in dust and prevent coughing and damping off.
- They are also suitable for all other animal species that require roughage.
Green forage is mown at the optimum time and dried in a gentle warm air process. The dried material is then pressed into cobs while maintaining a roughage structure suitable for horses.
Crude protein 10%, crude fiber 25%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fat 2.1%
These data correspond to average values, small natural deviations are possible.
per 100 kg live weight approx. 1.0 kg to 1.5 kg per day
25 kg bag
Our Tocks-Cobs do not need to be soaked. If you still want to do this, try our Senior Express, it is much faster.